Questions You Want To Practice And Be Prepared To Answer
Ensure you have done your homework on the organisation, recruiter, role and are ready to confidently sell yourself as being the best candidate:
- What questions do you have of me?
- Why are you leaving your current role? Have you discussed them with you boss? (If currently working)
- What is your current salary? What salary are you seeking?
- What were your reasons for applying for this particular role?
- What are three positive things your current (last) boss would say about you?
- Why should we hire you?
- What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
- Drawing upon your experience, what do you believe the major benefits will be to this organisation if we were to offer you the role?
- Tell me about yourself (Most common opening question)
- What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?
Sources (Updated July 2018):
If you found this article of interest we encourage you to read more 6 articles on the latest industry trends and local 1 recruitment and employment market trends. We are honored to be recognised as a leader in the recruitment and temporary staff agency industry up against such competitors as Hays, Programmed, Chandler Macleod, Manpower Australia, Hays, Addeco and Randstad. So that we can continue to improve our recruitment service delivery we invite our clients and candidates to provide regular feedback on how our call centre solution, customer service or telemarketing solutions can further improved. Although we can't guarantee we can secure you the perfect role we hope the the industry facts and articles were of benefit in your search for the perfect or 4 role. Whether by referral or chance you have found our 6 website and should now take advantage of our recruiting solution or Regiser For Work to secure the perfect job. Whether you are an company or candidate our expert 1 team will be there for you. Start by clicking on the Find Work button above or contact us today to learn more about how our telesales jobs, telesales jobs, 6x41, b2b appointment setting services or staffing services benefit our clients.
For more Call Centre Solution Career Advice see below additional resources to find the perfect job: